November 19, 2017

On November 15, 1899 -- one hundred and eighteen years ago this month -- Nagle Place was dedicated by the Seattle City Council in ordinance 5630.

YouTube: A video tour of Seattle in 1894 (with buildings) Courtesy Lorn Fant.


At CHHS, we love seeing new faces and hearing their origin stories and special interests. We're all in this together! At society meetings, people may bring in special artifacts or updates on...

Please reload

Featured Posts

Groceteria on Capitol Hill

January 9, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Recent Posts